Saturday, March 7, 2015

Re- Usable Baby food pouches

Re- Usable Baby food pouches


Some of the new changes in my life is to become more self sufficient and not to rely on pre packaged foods or processed foods. This is perfect for that. I love that I can now make my own apple sauce and fill the little pouches easily without any issues and be able to have a fresh healthy food option for kids while on the go. They are easy to fill and easy to clean. I really like this and cant wait to find out what all I can fill them with. Not only is it a healthier option it is also more cost efficient than buying pre packaged ones as well as eco friendly. I received these to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase this product Here
 
I got this product for 99% off thanks to No Kidding Coupons
You can join No Kidding Coupons by clicking Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment