Saturday, March 21, 2015

Eye Pillow


Eye Pillow

Eye pillows are an awesome way to relax. This one is perfect for that. My weekend ritual to unwind is a nice bubble bath, a glass of wine and some music to relax with while in the tub. I use this to lay back and close my eyes. I place this over my eyes and it helps me shut out the rest of the world. It has some weight to it and the bit of weight helps relieve the pressure I get behind my eyes and this helps me sooth me. It is unscented which I like because I don't always want a scented eye pillow depending on my mood. This is a great item that helps me relax and I recommend it for anyone who wants some alone or mommy time to relax.  I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment