Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Glass French Coffee Press


Glass French Coffee Press


I have always seen French coffee presses in a lot of movies but never have I used one before and let me tell you it is a great experience. They are easy to use and they look fabulous along with making your coffee taste great. I like using this more than using my k cup for different kinds of coffee because it gives it a stronger better flavor than the k cup does. With this you are able to put your ground coffee in the bottom of the press and add your water to it. You let it set for about 5 to 10 minutes in the water. I add boiling water that I boil in a tea kettle to it. Once you let it set you press down and press the grounds into the bottom of the press. You are than able to pour your coffee without getting any grounds in your cup. This is great because the water sits in the grounds instead of just running through them in a pot so you get a stronger flavor to it and it tastes way better. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment