Thursday, March 19, 2015

256 Disc CD/DVD Storage Container


256 Disc CD/DVD Storage Container
 
I have a huge Xbox game collection as well as DVDs and CDs. When I am traveling I don't want to have to carry all the cases that could end up being broken or cracked. I really like this case because I am easily able to carry all the movies, music and games that I want without having to worry about loosing one somewhere or them being damaged. This holes 256 discs and isn't overly heavy or too big. I was able to easily slide the case under my car seat for traveling so it works perfectly for on the road without taking up to much room. I feel confident that all my discs are well protected and secured in the case as well. The case itself is very durable and sturdy. It is easy to zip and unzip the case without it catching on anything and it even has a nice strap to easily  be able to carry it as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 
256 Disc CD/DVD Storage Container

No comments:

Post a Comment