Sunday, March 22, 2015

This Is What You Just Put in Your Mouth?

This Is What You Just Put in Your Mouth? Book review
 
This is a really cool read but not for everyone. I really like how this book breaks down so many items that you use on a day to day basis that you wouldn't even think of hey what is really in this item? I have read a few magazine articles about what you put in your mouth and was pleasantly surprised that this book is by the same magazine author as well just adding a ton of his items all in one. This book really does break down each item very well to what exactly is in it what are you truly putting in your body what makes up each item from ingredients to consistency to some of the weirdest things you would never imagine would be in each items. This was a really cool read and I am glad I did. I received this book to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it. 
 
 
You can purchase this book Here

No comments:

Post a Comment