Friday, March 6, 2015

6 IN 1 Camping Gear Kit By InYard

 
 
 6 IN 1 Camping Gear Kit By InYard
 
Ok so to start off when I got the bag, it was in a nice small bundle and was really light. The size of the bag after I unfolded it was surprising. I like how the clear view section goes all the way up the entire bag. I also like the spot on the top for the strap it comes with. It can be put in a bigger bag. or used as a stand alone bag though the strap would get uncomfortable pretty quick with any kind of real weight in the bag. The eat'n tool is cool a little short for my taste but it will function in a pinch. It has head heads as well and I like the multifunction. The screwdriver and bottle opener are nice as well.  I like the multi function of the eat;n tool also.  I like the size of the fire starter stick and the tool you use to scrape is good. I like the length makes it easier to use I don't know why I would have to measure something with the scraper or what hex head I would turn with it but it is nice to have just in case. The credit card tool was initially really cool the knife that comes out of the top is nice short but still useful. I like the serrations. I really like the tweezers its not something a lot of survival sets have. The compass didn't work at all for me and the magnifying glass is not that great but  it functions. I like the commando saw a lot its going to save me a lot of weight in my pack and I am sure when I am able to use it it will save me time taking down some big wood. I like the towel its very soft  and I like that it has its own carry bag. All in all this product is a nice kit. It will save me a lot of room and weight. It lost points for the compass not working and the magnifying glass being really touchy. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.

You can purchase you own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment