Saturday, March 14, 2015

Natural Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer Bag


Natural Bamboo Charcoal Deodorizer Bag



One of the things I pride myself on is having a great smelling house. Some of the problems I have came across is pet odors and smoke smells from either foods or smoking on occasion. Normally I smoke outside but sometimes it is just too cold to do it so I usually stand on the toilet above the fan to smoke. With this I feel comfortable that the smoke smell or whatever odor I have will go away. Normally I have this under my TV stand it is out of sight out of mind my pets leave it alone and it helps take any foul odors out of my living room which is the most trafficked area of my house. It doesn't look bad but under neat the stand keeps it out of sight and out of mind. I like that my dog doesn't bother with it as well. I have noticed my living room doesn't have any bad odors in it and it helps if for some reason my puppy has an accident during the day when I am gone. I received this to share my honest thoughts and opinions on this product
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment