Sunday, March 29, 2015

HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder


HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder
This is a great pair of seasonings and I absolutely love them. They are awesome in deer jerky and it is what I originally wanted them for but use them in so many different dishes. This is awesome. My favorite is the sweet smoked Spanish paprika. I put this in my jerky marinade and it is absolutely perfect and to die for. It gives my jerky a bit more of a spicy kick but with a nice sweet under taste to it. It has become a must have in my jerky seasoning and everyone could taste it and wanted to know what my new secret item was. It is great for that and I absolutely love sprinkling this on top of deviled eggs as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment