Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen for Kids SPF 30


Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen for Kids SPF 30
 
 
Sunscreen is an important item to have with you weather it is in the diaper bag on your way to the park or with you going to the pool or beach. Kids with sun burns is cranky hot and a bad experiences for everyone involved. I really like this sunscreen because it is has a nice SPF rating. It doesn't take a lot to cover all the open skin that you need to cover. This absorbs nicely into the skin and smells delightful. It doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. It protects well and I feel safe using this with little kids. This is an important item to have on hand especially in the summer so I am so happy I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase you own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment