Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Beverly Hills Polo Club Active Wear

Beverly Hills Polo Club Active Wear
 
I was lucky enough to review and receive 4 items from the Beverly Hills Polo Club active wear set to review. It includes a Sports & Running Track Jacket, Workout Capri Yoga Pants, Long Racerback Tank Top, & Workout Racerback Sports Bra.
 
 
Sports & Running Track Jacket
 
This is a really nice sports jacket. I ordered a size XL but it was a little snug so I would suggest to order a size larger than what you normally would. With that said it is a great jacket light weight and perfect for running or working out in. I got the jacket in orange and it stands out well and is very vibrant. The black and orange reminds me of a Harley Davidson type jacket and colors. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Active Workout Capri Yoga Pants
 

I absolutely love these pants. I already loved yoga pants and capris and when I got ahold of these which are both I fell in love. They are awesome and fit perfectly. They keep you nice and cool and are easy to move in as well as doing your entire workout. They make your legs look great and not to mention they make your butt look awesome or so my boyfriend told me. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Long Racerback Tank Top
 
I love tank tops especially in the winter and this is a great one. It ran a little bit smaller and shorter than what I was expecting in my size but it just gives me a goal to reach n my weight loss journey to be able to fit into it right. This is a nice shirt made of great fabric and is really soft. I like how it looks and is a new goal shirt to fit into since it was a bit smaller than expected. It is a great every day shirt and not just for a workout. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Workout Racerback Sports Bra
 
This is a great workout bra and I really like it. It is a nice soft fabric and very durable. I really like this sports bra because it holds everything nicely and come on ladies you know what I am talking about when you are bigger chested and trying to run is really hard. With this bra it makes it easier because it is nice and tight and holds everything in place perfectly so you can do what you need to do and run while being comfortable. It fits great and the right size holds everything in place and is quite breathable. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
                     
                     
                     
                     
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment