Sunday, March 22, 2015

14 Day Detox Tea By Hint Wellness


14 Day Detox Tea By Hint Wellness

 
This is an awesome tea and it tastes great. I am in the process of a weight loss battle and this has really helped. I have lost a couple pounds since I have been drinking this and I feel better. I did have to go to the bathroom a few more times throughout the day but it wasn't that bad. It made me feel healthier and like I was truly getting rid of all the toxins out of my body. This has helped me a lot as well with my no carb diet plan. Without eating carbs you aren't getting all of the fiber you need to keep you regular. With this it helped me with that and made me feel like my no carb diet is working even better with this. The tea tastes great and you don't need to add any sugar or honey either. It smells great and is easy to make as well. I just add a tablespoon worth of the tea into my tea steeper and let it steep for a few minutes and it works perfectly tastes and smells great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment