Monday, March 30, 2015

Exfolimate for skincare


Exfolimate for skincare
This is a great product and not just to help you tan evenly but it also helps with shaving. One of my biggest issues I havev when I shave is ingrown hairs. This has made it to where I never get the in grown hairs or razor bumps like I normally would and it has made it a way better shaving experience! Not only is it good for shaving so you don't have any in grown hairs it is also really good for tanning. If you use this before tanning it helps you get an even tan and makes it work and look better. It comes in a nice 2 pack a smaller blade that is easier to use on your face and neck area and the bigger one that is easier for your legs and arms. They are easy to grip and to hold on to. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
You can purchase your own Here 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment