Monday, March 9, 2015

18 Inch Microfiber Mop Pads


18 Inch Microfiber Mop Pads


This is a great microfiber mop. It fits my mop handle perfectly and works great. I love how it came with 2 different mop heads so I can keep one for wet and one for dry it works out very well this way. I love how well these work even just using them daily as a dry mop. It gets a lot of dirt that I didn't see and I couldn't believe how much dog hair it picked up off my floors. I knew I had dog hair needing picked up but this collected a lot more than what I had expected. It picks up more and cleans more than using throw away mop pads and they pick up more than other reusable mop pads I have seen and used. They are easy to wash and reuse and are a dream. Not only are they easy to use and keep your floors clean but so much easier to have a microfiber mop pad that you can toss in the washing machine than having to buy expensive pads just to throw away.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment