Monday, April 6, 2015

12 in 1 Headband


12 in 1 Headband
This is an awesome head band and the second I got it it made me think of the "buffs" that they would give out to the contestants on survivor. I always wondered what they were like and how they were able to wear them so many different ways and this is it! This product is one of them and really awesome. It is stretchy and fits well which ever way you want to wear it. I really like how the company sent a diagram of the different ways you can wear it as well. It washes easily and it looks great after coming out of the washing machine. It doesn't fade, shrink, loose its elasticity  or anything like that. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on this product. 
 
You can purchase your own Here
They have many different designs patterns and styles as well so you can find something that everyone would like.
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment