Friday, April 17, 2015

Vitamin B12 Energy Patch


Vitamin B12 Energy Patch
B-12 is a great vitamin to have in your daily routine these make it so much better because you are easily able to stick one of the small stickers behind your ear for a week and not have to worry about yet another pill to take. These are small round patches about the size of a nickel that you easily peel off the sheet stick behind your ear. It isn't noticeable no one noticed or mentioned mine while wearing them. Since I have been using these I have noticed an increase in energy which is awesome because I am always tired and feeling like I am running on empty. This is so much easier to use one patch a week than trying to remember to take a pill every day which is the best part. The patch didn't fall off or have issues staying on even with showering daily. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment