Sunday, April 26, 2015

The River Cottage Booze Handbook

The River Cottage Booze Handbook
This is a really nice detailed book on how to make different alcoholic drinks from start to finish and it comes with great results as well. I have always liked to play around with making different kinds of alcholoc drinks and being able to brew them myself. This book easily breaks down each type of drink tells you when it would work best at each time of the year depending on the ingredients being in season. Tells you what containers you need for it how to go about it and gives you a lot of different information I had no idea I thought you would need to be able to brew at home. This was a great hard cover book and I learned a lot from it. I received this book to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it. 
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment