Friday, April 10, 2015

2-in-1 Mobile Phone Car Mount


2-in-1 Mobile Phone Car Mount
 
This is a great phone mount. I really like that I can mount it to my windshield because I can mount it in the corner of my windshield out of the line of sight unlike one I will mount on the dash where it can at some point be distracting and in the way. This doesn't just mount to the windshield you can mount it on the dash or in the vents. The only downside I have about mounting it in the vents is it doesn't work with all vehicles like mine. I have very weird vents that are slotted out both horizontally and vertically so the pieces didn't fit in to the vent but I live in North Dakota and wouldn't want my vent covered in the winter anyways. The phone mount itself is adjustable so it can fit many models of phones and has fit from my small android to my big IPhone 6+ that is a great feature to have since I go through many different phones quiet often. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment