Sunday, April 12, 2015

Habanero Bloody Mary Mix


Habanero Bloody Mary Mix
 
This is a great habanero mix and it tastes great. I like bloody Mary's and I like spicy things and this is the first time I have ever had the opportunity or have seen a spicy bloody Mary mix so I knew I had to jump on the chance to try it. It was well worth it and I love the way it tastes. It gives you the normal bloody Mary mix taste to it when you mix it up with your beer with a great kick of heat and flavor with it. I like how it doesn't have any fillers in it and it is natural which is great because I am trying not to be consuming a ton of processed junk anymore. This has an awesome taste to it. Easy to mix and just all around a great mix to have. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment