Friday, April 10, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box with Roll-top Lid


Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Bread Box with Roll-top Lid
 
This is a great bread box and is a good item to have. I really like the construction of this. It is very durable and well made. It is kind of heavy but since it stays in place the weight isn't a huge deal about it. I really like how sturdy it is because when you roll the top up and down it doesn't flip over like I have had previous bread boxes do because they cant handle the weight with the lid up. The lid slides easily open and close and it is very sleek looking when it is closed as well. I am easily able to store an entire loaf of bread and a few other things in the box as well. I gave up carbs but everyone else in my home isn't on the band wagon with me. This has helped me out a lot because the bread and other carbs are stored in here out of sight out of mind and doesn't make me break my diet seeing them on the counter. All in all this is a really nice bread box and I was so fortunate to receive the opportunity to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment