Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Grill Junkie Burger a Day Cookbook


The Grill Junkie Burger a Day Cookbook
This is an awesome cook book for anyone who likes to grill or loves burgers. I am big into grilling as many time sin the summer as I can and big into burgers. One thing I have come to realize over the last year is in the end it is cheaper to go buy a pound of hamburger make a better burger at home than going through a drive through at a fraction of the cost to feed people. Not only this but being able to have many different ways to cook your burgers and the fact that it is healthier than fast food without added preservatives is a win win all around. I am also on a carb free diet kick so being able to make a ton of different burgers to change it up a bit and being able to stick to my diet by not eating the bun is a win for everyone. My family gets the different burger flavor I stay on my diet so everyone is happy. This book has 365 different recipes for burgers and so many to pick from that I have had such a hard time choosing which one to make. It is a great read and a great mouth watering kindle download. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment