Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pembrook Non Skid / Slip Socks


Pembrook Non Skid / Slip Socks

These are a nice pair of socks and they are quiet comfortable. I really like the grips they have on the bottom of them. They grip really well on slick floors which is one reason that I have been looking for some is North Dakota has cold winters and I love wearing them on cold rainy days. I am still easily able to be in my kitchen baking and what not and they have a nice grip so I am not afraid of slipping on my floor. They are soft and comfy and getting them in the pink and blue pack that I did they look great. I really like how they are approved as hospital socks so I can wear them when I go in to get my MRIs done because I hate freezing in the machine and these will keep my feet warmer than the socks they give you. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about them.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment