Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tanning Applicator Mitt


Tanning Applicator Mitt
 
This is an awesome product to have especially if you are an avid tanner. I really like this product because I don't like touching the tanning lotion and end up with weird tans on my hands and it looks funky. With this I am easily able to apply the tanning products to my skin without getting streaks weird tans on my hands of the weird tanning oil feeling on them. The mitt itself is well made really thick durable and easy to slide your hand in and out of the mitt. You can easily move your hand in the mitt and it makes applying my self tanner so much easier since I have been using it. The mitt will last a long time and comes with a great little box you can always fit the mitt back into for storage. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here-

No comments:

Post a Comment