Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Teething Toys PLUS Pacifier Clip/Teether Holder


Teething Toys PLUS Pacifier Clip/Teether Holder

These are awesome teething toys and perfect for a teething baby. I got them and am giving them for my best friend as a baby shower gift. I like how they are FDA Approved, BPA free and they don't have any latex in them. All of those things are very important to me when purchasing something for a baby. This is a really nice set of teething toys and comes in a cute little gift bag as well. I like how you can use the clip for either the toys that it comes with or for a pacifier. The toys themselves are perfect for helping sooth babies gums and teeth that they are cutting. I like how you are able to put them in the freezer so the cold helps sooth the gums but my favorite thing about them unlike most teething toys is that you can put these in the dishwasher so you are sure they are going to be clean and sanitary for your baby. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment