Monday, April 27, 2015

Kuuk Kitchen Product Line


Kuuk Kitchen Product Line
 
I was given a great opportunity to test a line of products from their company. This is a great company to work with and they have a great line of products as well.
 
 
 
Kuuk Hand Held Spiralizer


This is a great hand spiralizer and is awesome especially for people like me who are on a low carb/ no carb diet. You are able to take your vegetables and easily put it through the machine and make your own pasta out of it and just add your cheese sauce to it. You get the great pasta feel to it without the carb overload that sets the diet farther back. It is easy to clean use and store and is a nice little gadget to have. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Silicone Cup Cake Molds
 
These are awesome baking cup molds and are so cute and easy to use. Just spray them with non stick spray and you are good to bake with them. You can do like I do and keep them stored in the muffin tins when not in use when you are ready to use them spray them down pour your batter and you are ready to go. I have saved a lot of money since I stopped using throw away paper cups. Not only do I save money these are easier to use easy to clean and eco friendly as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about them.
 
you can purchase your own Here 
 
 
 
Kuuk Silicone Ice Ball Maker
 
This is a great ice ball maker and ice balls can be used to make bigger ice balls that are perfect for whiskey they don't melt very fast but keep your drink nice and cool. The container is easy to fill and easy to put in the freezer and make your ice ball with it. Once it is done you just pop the mold off and you have 2 perfect little balls that you can drop in your drink. I give one to my puppy on hot days and he absolutely loves it because it keeps him cool and he can roll it around the kitchen. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Kuuk Silicone Ice Cube Tray (Twin Pack)
 
This is a great ice mold and makes perfect little ice cubes every time. They are easy to get out of the container and they are awesome. I really like this mold for other reasons I like being able to put some oil or melted butter with fresh herbs and freeze them it is a perfect idea for keeping herbs fresh and being able to easily drop them in the dish you are working with. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Kuuk Silicone Popsicle Ice Molds


These are awesome molds and so easy to be able to make your own pop sickles with them. I just mixed up a packet of Kool-Aid and put them in the caps are easy to get on and off after you put the mixture in the mold and when you are ready to eat your popsicle. It is so easy to make many different kinds and they are easy to get out of the molds and to eat out of the molds. They fit nicely in your freezer rack to stand up. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.

You can purchase your own Here
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment