Friday, April 3, 2015

"I love you to the moon & back" Silver Necklace

"I love you to the moon & back" Silver Necklace
 
 
This is a beautiful necklace and I absolutely love it. It came packed in the cute little gift box and it blew my expectations out of the water. it is absolutely gorgeous. I love how the pendant is engraved on both sides so no matter which way the necklace falls on your neck it will be visible. The pendent itself is very thick and durable and wont bed. The chain is thick and wont have any risks of snapping or breaking. The clasp is easy to open and close but very secure. There are many little eyelets to attach the necklace too so you can change the length of the chain. The chain itself is longer than most and looks great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about this product.



 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment