Wednesday, April 8, 2015

LON Bluetooth Portable Speaker


 
LON Bluetooth Portable Speaker
 
This is an awesome teeny tiny speaker. It is really strong so it is easily portable. Even though it is really small it has a really loud sound to it. The sound isn't muffled or has problems with being too loud and becoming distorted which is a really great thing about this speaker. It sounds great has a nice clear sound and is easy to connect to the Bluetooth of your phone. I like how it came with the charger cords as well because I have had other speakers that don't come with any of the cords to charge the speaker once you get it. The battery for this lasts quiet long which actually surprised me because I didn't think it would last quiet that long. It is a great speaker all around small portable and long lasting. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment