Tuesday, April 7, 2015

MeasuPro Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Rate Detection


MeasuPro Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Heart Rate Detection


This is a really nice blood pressure monitor and has so many great features that I like. I have a lot of medical issues so having this on hand has been quiet helpful so I am able to check not only my blood pressure stats but my heart rate as well. This machine is very easy to use. I just put the cuff around my arm in the correct position and It is just as simple as pressing one button and the machine does all the work for me. It is easy to read the results for your blood pressure and your heart rate. One thing I really like is they have a bar on the bottom of the screen showing you if you have high low or normal blood pressure. It also will tell you its normal/high meaning it is getting in the high range and normal/low stating you have a low side of normal. It has a lot of great features and I love the large screen. It comes in a nice box that you can easily store it all in as well. It comes with the batteries and ready to go. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.

You can purchase your own Here
 






No comments:

Post a Comment