Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rapid-Charging 6-Port Desktop USB Charger


Rapid-Charging 6-Port Desktop USB Charger
 This is an awesome USB charger and truly does charge your devices faster than through a normal plug in. This is great I use it in my bedroom so I can charge my phone, ipad, and other devices while I am sleeping and it is great for that. I like how it even has special slots for apple devices and it does make a differences when you plug your iPhone into it especially my iPhone 6 normally it is slow to charge but not with this. I really like the multiple ports because it gives me enough that I can charge everything not have as many cords running across my night stand and I don't have to have a ton of power strips to be able to hold all the different plug ins. This helps keep things tidy saves on electricity in the long run and changes everything I need easily. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment