Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Lavender Essential Oil

Lavender Essential Oil


Lavender essential oil is my favorite oil to use in my bubble baths. Lavender is soothing and relaxing and it helps me fall asleep on stressful nights. I just add a few drops of this in my bath and add some bubbles. The lavender is a really relaxing aroma that helps sooth me. It has so many uses and I don't just use it in a bubble bath. I like to use it for aroma therapy to help calm me down with a lot of physical pain I have when I get all worked up. I like to just add a few drops in my essential oil diffuser and it makes my entire room smell amazing and so peaceful.. This is a nice sized bottle and it only takes a few drops so the bottle will last me awhile. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment