Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Teething Necklace and Bracelet/Bangle


Teething Necklace and Bracelet/Bangle


This is a great teething set and a beautiful baby gift set which is what I used it for. It came in a cute little gift bag as well.  I gave it to my best friend who is pregnant and she absolutely loved it for many reasons like I did. Some of the great things about this product are the necklace and bracelet is FDA approved BPA free, Does not contain latex. This is a really awesome necklace because it is worn by the mom and the baby is able to bite pull and chew on it. It looks great on mom and is safe for baby. Every baby I have ever known always goes for the necklace and to start chewing on it. This is perfect because you can look stylish and be sure that the baby is chewing on something that isn't going to be bad for them and it helps with teething as well. I really like that there are knots between each piece so if it will break off for some reason there is only one piece you will have to find. I don't see this breaking anytime soon because it is very strong and durable. I received this product to share my hones thoughts and opinion on it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment