Saturday, April 18, 2015

Wooden Earbuds with Microphone and Remote


Wooden Earbuds with Microphone and Remote
These are great headphones and come in an awesome little kit. They come neatly packed in a small baggie that stays closed quiet tightly when you have your headphones in it. Inside the package you will find the wooden ear buds with connected microphone and controller. Along with a little packet of two other select sized silicone ear buds. It comes with a small medium and large size tip depending on your preference. These head phones are great and work perfectly with my iPhone. I am able to hear my music crystal clearly with an awesome base to it and also able to talk on the phone and hear what my friends are saying and they easily able to hear me through the microphone. These look stylish and I love the small little pack that they come in so you can make sure you wont loose them or the bud pieces. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about them.


You can purchase you own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment