Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Probiotics for Dogs


Probiotics for Dogs
These are great probiotic pills for dogs. I have no issue getting my dog to take them and so far I haven't seen any bad side effects or noticed any good ones either but he seems to like them which is a good thing. He seems to like them and knows every morning to go stand right where the bag is kept to get one so I take it as they make him feel better after taking them. They are gentle on his stomach and seems to help him stay regular and not have any issues going to the bathroom like he had when he was a puppy. He isn't a year old yet but they phase him well. I like that the back of the package contains all of the nutritional guides to it and ingredients. I like that it doesn't have any corn or grains since my dog is allergic to them as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment