Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Auto Bar


Auto Bar


This auto bar is awesome and has a few different uses. I keep it in my moms car because hers sits down lower and is a smaller car. I have 6 herniated discs and it is hard for me to get in and out of smaller cars having to twist weirdly or being able to sit down in them or stand up from them. For some reason it just puts a strain on my back and it causes me more pain. I usually just try to avoid lower cars for that reason. I don't always have that option so this really helps so I can get out of her car easier without putting as much of a strain on my back. This also has a few other purposes as well. If need be it can slice your seat belt open and the tip of it that you would stick into the door hinge is strong enough hat it can break the glass of your window as well. It is a great tool to have in your car incase of an emergency or just because someone like myself needs it to help ease a bit of pain and an extra hand. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment