Sunday, April 12, 2015

Cooking Gloves


Cooking Gloves

Silicone oven mitts are a great item to have in the kitchen but they have so many more uses than just being able to pull stuff in and out of the oven! First these gloves are very heavy duty yet easy to slip on and off. You have great mobility with your fingers while your hands are in the glove and can easily grip and grab your hot dishes out of the oven. I really like how you don't feel any heat at all and more of your hands are protected than if you would be using a pot holder. Not only are the good for the oven they have these great little grippes on them so if you cant get a jar or something open you can easily use the gloves to get a good grip to open things which is a huge bonus. The gloves are well made and even came with a bonus little silicone butterfly to be able to easily pull the oven racks in and out of the oven. I like how the butterfly has a magnet so I can stick it to the side of the fridge so it is always right there when I need it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment