Wednesday, April 8, 2015

6000 Piece Loom Band set


6000 Piece Loom Band set

These are awesome loom bands and such a great deal for the set. I really like that all the bands came separated according to color in their own packages which is a great feature to this product that I really liked. I have bought other loom bands that just come all mixed up in one tub and it annoys me when I am trying to make a bracelet with just specific colors in it and I have to dig for them. This is a great set because it comes with 6000 bands in 10 great colors. I really like the full range of colors so I can always have exactly what I need and there is 600 of each color so there is plenty of each which is awesome. Yes there are some colors that I use more than others but who doesn't have that. This kit also comes with over 200 clips which is awesome as well. It is a great kit to buy and get everything you need. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment