Saturday, April 4, 2015

LED Bike lights


LED Bike lights


These lights are really cool and my niece absolutely loves them on her bike. They are easy to put on and they look great. You just screw them onto your valve stems of the bikes and they are ready to go. They are motion sensitive so they only light up when you are peddling and your tires are spinning which is really nice. I like that so you don't have to actually take them off when you aren't using them because they only light up with motion. This pack came with 3 sets white, blue, and green. My niece had to have 2 different colors on her bike because she love the colors. She also asked mommy to put some on the stroller when her new baby brother or sister arrives so they can be cool just like her! I was given the opportunity to review this product and to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment