Monday, April 6, 2015

Sonixx X-Fit Wireless In Ear Bluetooth Headphones


Sonixx X-Fit Wireless In Ear Bluetooth Headphones
I absolutely love these headphones they are awesome. The first thing that I really like about them is that they come in a nice little carrying case with the extra bud headsets that you can swap out. There is a little pouch for that and for the charger as well which is a great thing to have so I make sure that they wont get lost. The ear buds themselves are very comfortable and fit into your ears nicely. I like how they are only wired to each other so I am easily able to keep them together but I don't have to worry about cords being tangled or getting caught in things when I am wearing them. They have a really great sound to them and it is crystal clear. I also like how there is a built in mic so I can talk through my phone on them which is an awesome feature while I am at the gym. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinion on it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment