Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hair Symphony Scarlet Detangling Hair Brush and Soft Paddle Brush


Hair Symphony Scarlet Detangling Hair Brush and Soft Paddle Brush
 
 
This is an awesome brush set and I absolutely love the carrying case that it comes in. I really like the case because it fits both brushes nicely zips up and fits easily in my purse and because of the nice zipped closure I don't have to worry about anything getting stuck in the hair brushes. These are really nice brushes the de-tangler works great on my wet hair and gets all the tangles out. The bigger paddle brush works nicely It just snags if you try to rush with it and do a fast brush. They are both well made and very durable. They are very sleek and look great as well. The paddle brush has a nice handle on it and is easy to hold. The pegs are strong the air thingy pops in and out when you pull hair out of the comb and I was afraid it might pop out was my only concern. The de-tangler brush has a nice grip handle a unique design to it and is great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment