Friday, April 10, 2015

Lumi*Essence Organic Skin Brightening Treatment


Lumi*Essence Organic Skin Brightening Treatment
This is a great skin cream and skin bighting lotion. It is a nice lotion that really helps to moisturize your face and I love the light cucumber scent that it has to it. I actually didn't use this on my face, however I used this on a small patch of skin I have on my leg. It has always been darker than the other and I have quiet a few skin pigmentations that don't actually match my true skin color and they somewhat bug me. Since I have been using this I have started to notice they are lighting up and starting to slowly match the color of my skin. The lotion is easy to apply it absorbs nicely into your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily after you apply it. I received this product to share my hones thoughts and opinions on it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment