Sunday, April 12, 2015

12-Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri

12-Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri
 
This is an awesome wok and it is so easy to clean and cook with. I really like the big deep walls to it that makes it really easy to cook up my stir fry and sweet and sour pork in it. It is non stick so I don't have to add oils or other things into it to make sure my veggies don't stick to the side walls. It cooks and heats evenly which is really important when cooking some dishes. I really like how well it cooks everything and nothing sticks to the sides or bottom of the pan. It is a breeze to clean up since nothing sticks to it and I love that the company sent a protective insert that you place in your pan when not using so it doesn't damage the inside surfaces. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions on it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment