Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Film Stickers for Fujifilm Instax Mini


Film Stickers for Fujifilm Instax Mini


These film stickers are awesome and I love them. I really like photography and have a ton of pictures in frames on my wall or sticking in the sides of the mirror in my room. These are great because I can now put a bit of a twist on all my pictures giving them a nice frame outlay. I really like how there is a wide variety to pick from of the frames and not a single one is the exact same. There are some that are the same patter but different colors which is really nice to be able to match them up though. This pack is awesome it comes with 80 different designs that are separated into 4 different packs so you can keep them somewhat separated. It comes with a retro, pastel, vivid, and memo set. These stickers are great if you have an instant camera because it fits around them perfectly. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can find out what cameras these work with on the amazon page link as well as if you would like to purchase them Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment