Sunday, April 12, 2015

Stretch Mark Cream


Stretch Mark Cream


This is a really great stretch mark cream. It is one of  very few stretch mark creams that actually come in an easy to squeeze out bottle which is a great thing because it is so much easier to get it out and be able to apply it to your skin. It isn't just great for stretch marks but it also works well for scars as well. I have been in a great weight loss journey and I have been trying to get rid of some of the stretch marks and this has helped quiet well with the marks on my stomach and arms. It is a nice cream that isn't to thick or heavy and it absorbs nicely in the skin. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or oily after you apply it. After about a week or two of using this twice a day I have started to notice my stretch marks are fading and so are a few scars that I have on my stomach as well from my gall bladder surgery. This worked well for that and is really helping my skin look great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment